Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    thierry

When I hit the “Update Bepro Listings Options” button in the admin BPL Options, I get :

This is somewhat embarrassing, isn’t it? It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.

It used to work fine before but it just stoped working, not sure why.

I thought it was my web browser or operating system that was creating the problem but I just finished formatting and upgrading my system and the problem persists. I have also tried deactivating all other plugins not made by BPL without any improvement. The site is live so I cannot revert to a wordpress stock theme.

Hi,

The plugin is still working fine for us. It sounds like there may be have been other changes. What happens when you deactivate all plugins AND themes not created by our team? Does the issue persist?

___
    BePro Software Team

thierry

Hi,
    I deactivated all plugins, only Form builder and BPL Listings were left active. Also switched to a WordPress stock theme and the issue persists.

thierry

In case it’s of any help, the BPL Status reads like that :

BePro Listings
    Database Tables OK
    File Path bepro-listings/bepro_listings.php
    Google API OK
    Result Templates OK
    PHP
    CURL OK
    File Get Contents OK
    Memory Limit 128M
    Max Upload Size 64M
    PHP Time Limit 30
    ASP Tags OFF
    SERVER
    Type Apache
    IP Address 64.34.68.20
    Protocol HTTP

thierry

So I ended up uninstalling BP Listings pluging and re-installing it. It solved the issue. It must have gotten corrupted somewhere along the way.

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Corrupt installations are rare but we have heard of it happening. Great to hear you found a solution
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.