Home Forums Woo Schedule Blocking Times

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BePro Software Team 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

[email protected]
    Participant

Hello!
    I purchased the WooSchedule plugin, it doesn’t seem to be working properly. It has an error:
    Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/content/41/9822141/html/kichicken/wp-content/plugins/woocube/woocube.php on line 120

Also, when blocking times… it wants me to block times during the day only. Monday AM through Monday PM. What I’m actually trying to block is when the store is closed from 8PM to 9AM the next morning. Is there a way to manipulate it so we can fix that?

Thank You
    Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for reaching out.

Your first issue has been, identified, fixed, and released in the latest version of Woo Schedule.

The second issue is a result of labeling. The inputs were labeled AM and PM. However, you are not prevented from inputting PM times in either input box. The box to the left simply needs to be earlier than the box on the right. In short, we have taken this as a suggestion and have renamed both labels to AM/PM.

Please download the latest version of the woocommerce scheduling plugin from your “my accounts” page. Let us know if you continue to experience issues.

Regards
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.