Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Maria

I am having a problem with bepro search builder, when I try to GENERATE DYNAMIC BePro Listing PAGES, the form doesn’t show correctly and I can’t create a new search.
    The page shows like this http://cmusical.mariamestevez.com/generate/
    What can be wrong?

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Please follow these steps

– Return your theme to one of the wordpress stock themes
    – Deactivate all non BePro Software related plugins

Let us know what the page looks like after these steps. Many of these types of layout issues are caused via conflicts with other code. These can be fixed once you can identify the specific conflict

___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

Hi, it have been a while since I write this post but the problem persists. As you suggested I used a WP theme ( twenty sixteen and twenty fifteen ) and deactivated all non BePro Software related plugins but there was no change

Hi,

From the image you shared, it seems like the cities were not copied to your database. Try deleting and re-installing the BePro Listings Search plugin

___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

Hi,

I’ve already did that for several reasons… still not working 🙁

ok, our team is investigating.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

i have an update from the dev team.

Looks like your cities are not being setup during the plugin installation. We hope to release an update within the next 2 business days. This update should have a fix for the issue you are experiencing.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

Thank you!

Hi,

It seems we released that feature prematurely. However, our dev team came up with a fix and released 1.0.08. It includes a new installation and uninstallation process. I think you will need to trigger the new uninstall process before the new feature will work. Lets try the following steps.

• Delete/Uninstall your current version
    • Install the new version
    • Delete/Uninstall the new version (triggering the new uninstall process)
    • Re-Install the new version

Let us know how this works. In short, the plugin seems to have failed to create the table and data for US States. The new uninstall process is supposed to attempt deleting the search plugin features, thus forcing it to attempt re-installing the us State details on subsequent installs.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.