Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    zol1k

Hello!

So we decided to buy your plugin today. But just cant make it work.

Read your documentation but it lack something like basic settings to make it working.

• downloaded woocommerce , BePro points
    • then bought BePro points woocommerce
    • set some points on my account and created product
    • set Conversion rate 1point to 1
    • set Maximum % points can reduce price by?: to 100

at checkout i do have an option “Do you have points? Click here to use them!” but sadly nothing happens when i enter any random value. Just gettin popup window “We added 0 points.”

So can you tell me what else i need to set up ?

+ option Add points is not working at all .. gettin some errors in console ..

is this problem of plugin or is problem on my side?

zol1k

also missing “BePro points” in woocommerce checkout setting like it is on this img img

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by zol1k.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by zol1k.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for purchasing the BePro Points Woocommerce addon. We hope it fits your needs. We just added a few more features and raised the price this morning. You got in just in time! Now you can upgrade for free from your My Accounts page or wp-admin plugin panel if BePro Software Updates is installed.

We have no record of you downloading the FREE BePro Points plugin. That error sounds like the BePro Points plugin is not installed. Can you confirm where you got a copy of the plugin?

___
    BePro Software Team

zol1k

it was bought by my co-worker like 4hours ago. I downloaded BePro points yesterday to test out basic version and today installed BePro points woocommerce aswell with update plugin.

zol1k

it doesnt show that update is avalaible in wp. How long it take to start show notifications about plugin update in wp? Cause its kind of urgent and i need to start work with it asap :).

Hello,

To help you further, we need the order # where you downloaded the following

– BePro Points
    – BePro Software Updates

___
    BePro Software Team

zol1k

– BePro Points (#4888)
    – BePro Software Updates (#4899)

thats how my add points option looks like

Hi,

Thanks for sharing those details.

1) BePro Points Woocommerce should be available for update now. Please recheck the plugins page
    2) Try deleting BePro Points and re-installing it. If you cannot add points, then its not working correctly. Also, if you cannot add points, it would explain why you cannot use them during checkout. Once we fix BePro Points, the addon should work

___
    BePro Software Team

zol1k

reinstalled and still not working. Already tried it on another wp page. Same result.

Update notification still not appearing aswell 🙂

Hi,

In that case, can you email an admin user/pass to [email protected]? Our development team would be happy to take a look

___
    BePro Software Team

zol1k

Just emailed you created account. Will wait for your answer.

Thanks! 🙂

Hi,

Thanks for your patience 🙂

There was an issue with the plugin. We have fixed it and you should now be able to use all features.

Also note that you can now upgrade “BePro Points Woocommerce”. Upgrade it when ready to take advantage of new features. Remember, the plugin can now be used for “Rewards” OR “Payment Gateway” (not both). Read through the new product description to understand which option is best for you

We are working on developing more documentation for the new features. Check the documentation page over the next 24 hours if interested

https://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/bepro-points/

___
    BePro Software Team

zol1k

thanks for fix and your reply! 🙂

Option “Payment Gateway” is exactly we needs!

However found one core bug which we need to be fixed..

Lets say customer has 10 points. Product cost 100 points. There is no warning at checkout tho

when customer with low points is trying to finish order he will get Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) there should be popup-ed window after click on finish button .. (will be awesome if there will be posibility to put custom sentence into popup )

also just idea for another feature : add options to add points to every member not just one by one (maybe add checkbox to select members i want to add new points) 🙂

Regards!
    Michael.

zol1k

+ addition to the previous message

can you make 2 options for that case somewhere in addon settings?

option 1. let him finish order and his points will go into the negative -90. and order will be marked as “on-hold” (in /wp-admin>woocommerce>orders)? So it will be signalised for us that we have to finish it with him by call.

option 2. dont let him finish order and just popup window with custom message as i mentioned in previous post.

Michael.

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately, our team was not able to replicate the 500 (internal server error) during out test checkout on your website. We didn’t see any payment options at all. Can you share a screenshot of the issue? When a user doesn’t have sufficient funds, an error should be shown saying “BePro Points : Insuficient Funds.”. Its tied into the woocommerce error reporting feature. Does any payment method work on your website?

Your ideas for new BePro Points features make sense. This is exactly the type of feedback we need to make BePro Points a great plugin. You can anticipate seeing these features added to future versions of the plugin over the coming weeks.

BePro Points is part of our BePro Software Suite. So you know its important to us and you can anticipate lots of evolution for years to come. If you have any further suggestions, please feel free to share them.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.