Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jambojam

hi,

I’m looking at purchasing the bepro listings reviews addon to compliment what I’ve done already. I wanted to check to see if the star review would appear on the thumbnails of the listings as the user searches through, or if the user has to go into the particular listing in order to see it’s star rating.

Ideally I would like to see the star review on both the thumbnail and the click through listing, also if possible I’d like to see the number of comments that a listing has had displayed at the thumbnail stage too.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest and reaching out with your concerns.

We have the review addon working on one of our old demo websites. Take a look at the following link

http://maritimetransit.com/

You must have the BePro Listings Icons plugin to see the review details in the search results.

If you purchase both products, we will add an icon option which includes the number of stars and comments generating the rating. This would be an update to the reviews addon. We can do this within a week of your purchase. So be sure to also get our FREE BePro Software Updates plugin which allows you to update via the WP admin plugin page

If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, let us know.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

Ok cool, just had a check and that’s fine. Do you have any plans to give options around the layout of the ratings I’m looking at sites like tripadvisor, which display series of stars in the search results and I think it is more appealling than a number in the corner of the picture. Although admitedly it perhaps wouldn’t work in all the display layouts, but I’m using type=’blfb2a’ and it’d look great in there just below the description, with the number of comments underneath that.

That’s fine, I’m about to do a spending spree on addon’s… figured I need listings reviews, claim listing, contact… might aswell add icons to the list

jambojam

so I’ve just purchased reviews, icons, contact us and claim listings addons… time for you to get to work guys! lol

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the purchases! You have definitely fueled development in the areas you expressed interest in 🙂
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

Thanks again for your support and patience. We released a new version of the reviews addon yesterday. If you have BePro Software Updates installed, then it should be available in your wp admin plugin panel. Otherwise, download it from your My Accounts page here on BeProSoftware.com.

The new version comes with 4 options for the result listings. You can choose between them via the BePro Listings->Addons menu and the “Reviews” tab.

– No Stars
    – Single Star with Ave Rating number
    – Just stars
    – Stars and number or comments/ratings

Select the star rating layout which makes the most sense for your blog and template choice.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

christipher

Hi. I’m intresting about You reviews addOn, but i want to know so You reviews could be work with “Yet Another Stars Rating” and his votes will be shown in excerpts on “Listings” HomePage?

Hi @Christipher,

No, our Reviews addon does not integrate with the YASR plugin in any way.

Our reviews addon integrates with various BePro Listings features including, search filter, result listings, detail page, and admin management. No other reviews addon can do this without extensive customization.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.