Tagged: audio, csv, upload, videos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Is there any word on the audio/video upload product. I have searched for it but can’t seem to find it.

Also, was the MT Classifieds theme updated or in the process of being updated.

Hi,

Changelogs for MT Classifieds are on its page. It will say exactly when each version was released and it is showing a recent update

http://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/mt-classifieds/

BePro Listings facilitates csv uploads in its free stock form. The audio and video addons can be extended to work with the csv upload process; However, those features have not yet been implemented. We can implement the feature for you within 2hrs of wordpress development for the videos OR the audio plugin.

http://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/wordpress-development-1hr/

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

What exactly would the development include, more specifically what would the upload feature do

Also, can you tell me if I can add a field for the csv upload in the free stock format for tags that will work with the tags plugin or is that more development time. thanks

[email protected]
    Participant

I see that I only have the ability to download the mtclassifieds 2 times and was wondering if I had to re-purchase it after those two downloads are used in order to get access to updates.

[email protected]
    Participant

re: the audio/video upload script, would it also allow for entering the links to files at third party entities such as youtube, Vimeo, etc. or is it just for files that would be uploaded from the computer and hosted in the audio and video section of the classifieds product page. I have some concerns that audio files stored on this page will be easily accessed. I uploaded a file and there was no way to prevent others from just downloading it freely whenever they wanted.

Hi,

Great questions. We really appreciate when customers ask detailed questions.

1) No, there are no dynamic fields anywhere in BePro Listings for several reasons. However, we did create a communication network which allows all addons to communicate with the plugin and each other. This makes upgrades like you are requesting relatively easy to implement

1B) Yes, having the upload feature work with tags would be more development time. We could give you a deal on all 3 (tags, videos, audio) seeing that the tags would be easier than the videos to facilitate.

2) MT Classifieds and other $1 wordpress themes are limited to a specific number of downloads. Yes, you would need to spend another $1 to get the update. The last update includes new template files for tags and categories.

3) There wouldn’t be an audio/video script. If interested in the video csv upload, then we would upgrade the video addon to work with the stock csv feature. Yes, you would be able to link to 3rd party sources like youtube and vimeo.

4) We have been working on the protection of uploaded files. We could definitely work with you towards obfuscating the file links. Much like the csv upload, we built a foundation with the intention of eventually getting there. However, getting these features sooner than later will require development hours

If I missed any questions, or you have any more, feel free to share them.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

Also note that we have new subscription options and reward points. Taking advantage of these could reduce the price of development by more than 15%

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.