Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jim

Since upgrading to the latest version of BP Listings and Form Builder I now see the word “Array” displayed above the search form.

Example:
    http://www.boardandcareca.com/services-view/board-and-care-homes/

Thanks,
    Jim

Hi,

What version of BePro Listings and the Form Builder are you using? The other issues you have posted would be directly related to this issue.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Jim

I just tried upgrading to the latest version of BP Listings v2.2.0014 and Form Builder v1.0.403 and I’m still seeing this problem.

Thanks,
    Jim

Hi,

If you can send an admin login to [email protected] our team would be happy to take a look

___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

Thanks for your patience and willingness to share your login

The issue is with the Reviews plugin. We have deactivated it on your site for now until we find a solution. We will update this post when a fix is released.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

Its seems you are not using the latest version of the reviews plugin. Please

1) delete it
    2) download the latest version from your My Accounts page
    3) Install the new version
    4) let us know if the issue persists.

___
    BePro Software Team

Jim

I’ve upgraded to the latest version of the reviews plug-in and the problem still persists.

Thanks,
    Jim

Hi Jim,

Thanks for letting us know. Our development team is investigating and we will update this post when a fix is released
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

This issue has been identified and fixed in the latest version of BePro Listings 2.2.0015. Thanks for your patience
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Jim

I’ve upgraded to the latest version of BePro Listings and the problem has gone away.

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.