Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    qvalida

Hello again,

since updating to the latest version of the “BePro Listings Plugin” i have a very big problem with the appearance of the listings details page. All tabs are now showing on the left side, the contactform is always showing beside the text even if another tab is clicked, the text in the tabs has a blue background while the rest of the tabs is grey etc. Maybe you can tell me what the problem might be?

Thanks a lot

Christian

qvalida

Forgotten: I´m using the “mtclassifieds” theme. But every other theme i´ve tried has the same issue…

Hi @qvalida,

Our team made a decision to make the tabs vertical. BePro Listings currently has 14 addons, making a horizontal tab setup unrealistic for many of our customers.

The issue is contained to the MTClassifieds theme in particular. We have released a new version of the theme which you can download from your My Accounts page.

The only change to the new version of the theme is the style.css file. So you can copy that over if you prefer not to update the entire theme. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience during this transition.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

qvalida

Hello BePro-Team,

the decision to make the tabs vertical is great but it would have helped to know that. So maybe it would be an idea that next time you can make an annaouncement if you do such changes and if there are other updates (themes, addons) necessary to make the plugin work correctly?(If there was an announcement and i haven´t read it then i´m sorry.) But as said a few times before: Your support is great. 🙂

Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion.

You are right, there wasn’t an announcement made except for the wordpress changelog. In the near future, we will implement a more user friendly and detailed system for this.

We appreciate your support, great suggestions, and patience as we continue to improve our internal processes.

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

qvalida

Hello BePro-Team,

thanks for that information. Now there is another issue maybe you don´t know about yet.
    With the new version the tabs are not responsive anymore. I have tested different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Dolphin) and none of them worked correctly.

Christian

Hi @Christian,

Thanks for letting us know. This issue has been recorded as a minor issue and will be fixed within the next few weeks.

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi @All,

The newest version of BePro Listings 2.1.25, now comes with a completely new front end “tab system”. This new tab setup is fully responsive. Now the entire listing details page is responsive.

If you have built customization’s which work with the tabs, they will still work. However, you may want to make a few tweaks in line with our changes.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.