Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    baljee

I have purchased Formbuilder for a project i am doing. The client wants a link to a pdf in de label of the form.

Adding the link to the form makes it show up in the form end. But it makes it impossible to reedit the form via the builder.

After some trial and error and deleting my link via in the database. I have found that using a single quote does work.

Is this a know issue? If not please know this is an issue.

Hi,

Thanks for alerting us.

We have come across a similar issue before. The plugin should try to remove those characters but it seems from your experience that its not working. I will alert our dev team and update this post when a solution is found. The result will hopefully be the character being removed automatically

___
    BePro Software Team

baljee

Thanks for your reply,

I Would prefer if the possibility to add html to tags could exist. Or I need an option to add extra information about a field with HTML capabilities linke linking and styling.

Will that be possible? The current use of ‘ is fine. It is just important to remove characters which break the form builder interface.

Hi,

We have no plans to allow users to add custom html to tags. However, we can add the field name to the html tag, which would allow you to target it via css. Would this fit your needs?

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.