Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maria

Hi,
    I am using bepro listing with buddypress. I also have installed bepro listings authors tht creates a new tab in the listing page. Is it possible to add another tab with the info of the xprofile?

Guys you are always really helpful!

Thank you

Hi Maria,

Glad to hear the plugin features are working out well for you. We always appreciate feedback, reviews, and suggestions

That’s a great idea and definitely possible. Some of the best features we enjoy today were created because of feature requests. We typically add features like this to a backlog, where a member of our dev team will eventually work on it when funding is available. Assuming this is added to the existing authors plugin, you would get the feature for free by upgrading when the feature is released.

Currently, our team is busy working on a few projects including a premium directory theme and adding an affiliates section to BeProSoftware.com. It may be a while before our dev team will look at implementing suggestions. If you need this feature now, you can have it custom created for you by funding the development. If your goal is to list the base profile details, that can be done within 1hr of wordpress development.

https://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/wordpress-development-1hr/

If you need other information to be showcased, please contact us via our contact us form with details so that we can provide a quote.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Maria

Hi! Thanks for your response. Sadly I maxed my funding, but you never know…

I’ll be waiting for all those amazing new features (included the one new tab!)

Keep working! I’ll do 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.