Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    blurgen

When creating a new form with form builder, I see the following issues:

I can’t order the items in the list. For example alphabetically

Also, the options to add are limited. When I reach 35 items or something, the limit is hit.
    (Firefox, OSX)

Hi,

If you are referring to the search results, you can order them. Use the order_by and order_dir options for the display_listings shortcode. If we have misunderstood, let us know

What Form Builder options are you referring to? Do you mean options for a particular field or the number of fields?
    ___
    BePro Software Team

blurgen

Hi,

I mean with the dropdown list. So, the items in the dropdown list itself, not the results 🙂

The same applies to the items, when I create the items in the dropdown in the backend, at a certain point it stops

blurgen

You see on the image how adding items become cluttered when the list reaches the bottom of the page

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. We will investigate the issue and update this post when a solution is released

Because of how the information is stored, its unfortunately very difficult for us to order your entries alphabetically. You will need to manage this aspect yourself.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

blurgen

Ok, thanks.

This ordering is impossible, I have a listing where items will be added every now and then, and then I have to recreate the whole list every time! That’s no option with +50 items..

Can you please think of a solution for that?

Hi,

Good point. 50+ items would be very tedious. I believe we could order the data when it reaches the php layer. Our team will investigate. However note, with our current development backlog, it may take a few weeks to implement a solution.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.