Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Is there a way to show the item location – city, specifically – in the item listing, without showing the map?

Or am I missing something obvious?

Hi,

Besides the map, we offer a link to the address. Other than that, no, there is no option for showing the address info on the details page.

If you would like to see this option in a future version, let us know and we can move this post to the requests section.

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Forgot to mention that the link takes the visitor to google maps

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.

It’s really just the name of the city I’d like to display, so if that can be considered for inclusion in an update, that would be great.

Great suggestion. Moving this post to the “Requests” section.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

Thanks, much appreciated

[email protected]
    Participant

For now, I thought I’d have a go at adding it myself.

Including it in the form for creating a listing was simple enough but, for the life of me, I can’t figure out where the information is called into the front end.

Specifically, it will go with the Item Name, before the images

Can someone point me to the right place?

Hi,

The entire details page is a template. We strongly suggest against hard coding changes, for the obvious reason that you cannot update the plugin.

However, you can add new sections to the page, that feature any amount of information, in any format you want. Details on how this works can be found here

http://www.beprosoftware.com/custom-page-template/

You can easily attach your function to any of the existing template hooks. A perfect example of how this works is actually available for free via this addon

http://wordpress.org/plugins/bepro-listings-real-estate/

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.