Tagged: body text, search

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    STEVE
    Participant

The “Name” search field is not finding results for any text in the body of the listings. It only finds text from the “Title” field. I need my users to be able to search both the Title and the Body text of the listings.
    How can I adjust this?

Hello,

The base search features of BePro Listings only searches the title.

An advanced search addon is being created. Register for one of our mailing lists to receive updates on BePro Listings.

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

STEVE
    Participant

Advanced search options are desperately needed. I will be looking forward to that add-on. Can you let me know what advanced options will be available please?

Hi,

The search addon will focus on the following areas

1) Enhancing geographic searching to match city, state, and country (regardless of distance)
    2) Body text search
    3) Prioritizing search results

We appreciate your interest in this solution. We understand that its needed and will be another great feature which sets us apart from the competition. This is definitely a priority.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

STEVE
    Participant

Hi, any idea when you will be adding the Body Text Search feature?

Hi,

We are researching the body text feature. However there is no eta on its delivery.

For updates on planned releases, subscribe to one of our newsletters or monitor our rss feed. We also offer a custom development service to fast track features you are particularly interested in

http://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/wordpress-development-1hr/

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.