Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Hi Jam,

Thanks for the feedback, we will investigate

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

Any update on this? I’ve just had a look at Github and seen that they’ve given you an update which I presume is being tested right now.
    Also I just checked and bepro listings is currently not listed amongst the wordpress plugins. I’m hoping you’ve removed it in preparation for publishing the new version.

Hi,

Yes, we plan to have the plugin re-listed soon with the google map api fix. We apologize for the delay

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

that’s great, thanks for the update!

Hi Jam,

The latest version is available. Please test it and share feedback. Thanks again for your support

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

Ok, I’ve had a go with the latest version.

Still have the same geocoding issue. Has that not been addressed in the latest version?

Hi Jam,

We are working hard to deliver great new features. Unfortunately although the code is ready, we were not able to include it with the latest version. We will release the geolocation code in the next release, over the weekend.

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

Ok that’s great. I will look out for the next release.

jambojam

is there any update for this next version release?

jambojam

still no updates on the geocoding issue?

Hi Jam,

The code will be released within the next 48hrs. Thanks for your patience and our apologies for the delay.

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

48 hrs, that’s great… thank you!

jambojam

still on schedule to be released today? I’ve got some time I can set aside for pulling in all the date this evening if it’s still getting released today.

Many thanks

Jam

Hi Jam,

We released an update today. Please make sure to add a country and/or postal code when creating a listings. Let us know what happens

___
    BePro Software Team

jambojam

Hi,

Still doesn’t appear to be working. I’ve tried using my work postcode for testing. I’ve tried the format cb30fb and cb3 0fb, I’ve tried variations on filling in the field with country too. I’ve also used a plugin called address geocoder to check to make sure that my api key works (which it does) so I’m afraid there’s still something wrong with the code here. Does it appear to be working at your end?

Jam

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by jambojam.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.