Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Larry Link
    Participant

I purchased your real estate plugin and it was exactly what I was looking for. All of the pages display perfectly with the exception of the one that I reference below. The white overlay disappears and the text displays over the heading. Can you help me?

Larry Link
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for choosing BePro Listings and the realestate addon.

I checked out your website and noticed the issue you mentioned. However, it seems to be happening on every page that’s generated by the plugin. Here is another example of the listings page, not looking correct on your website

http://cloutintl.com/listings/couture-dresses/

The quick and short answer is that you need to create template files for BePro Listings. That way, the content can fit correctly into your theme. The DIY method of doing this is explained here:

BePro Listings Template Files

Not all themes are coded the same (php/html/etc). That’s evident since they all look different. Unfortunately, its not possible for a plugin like BePro Listings to fit perfectly into every single theme. That’s because it generates it’s own pages and wordpress does not provide a way for plugins to know your custom template setup. Typically, you will have to create template files for the plugin yourself.

Any plugin which generates their own page types (custom post type) in your website, will have this issue. Many popular plugins have this issue, e.g. buddypress. Like us, plugins extensive enough to need their own pages, usually offer themes to users with the templates already included.

If you would like one of our developers to create the php templates and integrate the plugin into your existing theme. It will only take 1hr of product support.

http://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/product-support-1hr/

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Larry Link
    Participant

I will pay for 1 hour of support to integrate the plugin into my existing theme. let me know what you need from me.

Would you show me the php template that you create and where you place it so I can learn?

Larry

If you need my user name and password, let me know.

Hi,

Thanks for purchasing the hour of support.

Yes, please email the following to [email protected]. Note, do not write it here in the forums (security)

1) Administrator level user/pass
    2) FTP login information

Yes, a project manager will contact you when the work is completed. You will be provided with details regarding exactly which files were altered and where to find them.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.