Tagged: pmpro, users

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Hi,

We have the PMPro add-on and several membership levels. I’m testing out the create listing form and it doesn’t reflect the changes I made in the addon settings. For a specific level, I made a category required and changed the number of uploads but the create listing form shows default options, and doesn’t change according to the user that is logged in. Am I doing something wrong?!
    Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out regarding this issue

Can you confirm if the values are being saved in the admin? For example, when you return to the BePro Listings addon menu, are the values returning to default or are they what you set?

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi,

Yes the values are being saved. I get a pop-up “Form saved” and when I click elsewhere and return to the addon menu, it has exactly the options I entered.

Ok,

Just noticed we are already working on a project with you. Please email the login information for one of the test users you have created. Or can we create our own?

[email protected]
    Participant

Yes, here you go. This is PMPro user level 21 “Inspector”. So Inspector should be a required category option (#25) and I have it set to 3 uploads. The default uploads is 2.
    Username: inspector
    Password: ********

**Password must have capital A and include the period

Hi,

We appreciate your patience.

There was an issue with the plugin. It should now function correctly. Please confirm

[email protected]
    Participant

Yes, thank you so much!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.