Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sandrag

I have some 90+ listings with all different locations but my map only shows 35 locations/listings, no matter how many listings I add, the map number doesn’t change.
    Is that the max number? Didn’t read anything about that in the documentation and can’t seem to find any settings to change under Admin.

Google API works, no errors in BPL Status… Lat/Lon works…

Hi,

Good to hear everything else is working. The plugin has no limitation on the number of listings. Consider the following

1. Do you have pagination turned on? As showcased in the demos on beprothemes.com, the plugin will only show a limited number of listings initially, then you must change pages. This is exactly the same behavior as wordpress blog pages

2. What setting did you put on the BePro Listings-> Options admin page (search/listings) tab? You can set the number of initial listings there.
    ___
    BePro Software Team

sandrag

Thanks for the prompt response.

I am unaware that there is a setting or option to select or deselect pagination.

However, after reading that this might be an issue I installed a plugin called WP-PageNavi.
    That also didn’t resolve the issue.
    How do you fix the issue of the initially limited shown listings? I am not really using the blog function of wordpress. Only pages, no blog posts.

The default number of listings in search/listings is set to 50. It’s showing these 50 listings in text form but not on the map, the map only displays 35 locations.

Essentially I want the search page to display all locations there are in the BePro Listings on the map before a search has been performed.

It’s just very confusing that it would default to 35 map locations when it is supposed to be linked to the default number of listings which is set to 50.

I mentioned in an earlier post that if you take of the map function it also takes away the option to search ‘where’, otherwise I would have just disabled the map function. But I want people to be able to search for either ‘name’ OR ‘where’. The ‘where’ search field apparently can’t exist without the map.

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my concerns.

Hi,

You do not need any other plugin. I suggest deleting the plugin you just installed

Have you read the following documentation?

http://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/bepro-listings-shortcodes/

You can use the “limit” shortcode option to override the default “# of listings” admin option and showcase as many listings as you want. If you continue to experience issues with the setup, consider purchasing an hour of product support and we will set it up for you

https://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/product-support-1hr/
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.