Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    morgan
    Participant

Hi,

I have an issue with my new listing form only showing tags that are already in use in other posts.

Any tags I add through BeProListings->Tags in the WP Dashboard do not show up as checkboxes when creating a new listing. However, if I manually add the tag to a created listing, it starts registering for use in the new listing form. If I go back and manually remove the tag from the existing listing, it disappears again.

Even when I try and pull the tags straight from taxonomies.php with get_terms(‘bepro_listing_tags’), I have the same issue.

Where is the data for tags created through BePro->Tags saved and what functions can I use to pull that data through a custom php script?

Thanks,

Morgan

Hi Morgan,

To do this yourself via code, you simply need to alter the “hide_empty” parameter for the get_terms function. You can find documentation on all parameters via the following link

http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_terms

If you are asking for us to fix this in a future release, then please confirm and I can most this posts to the “Requests” section.

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

morgan
    Participant

No this looks like exactly what I needed, I’ll give it a try.

Thanks for the feedback,

Morgan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.