Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

after installed I’ve tried to buy my product in admin user and then after my order completed but My Cubepoints not decrease It’s still the same points as before I buy the product. any idea????

Hi,

Please email us at [email protected] with an administrator login and the url for your website. We will test it on your website and diagnose the issue for free.

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

[email protected]
    Participant

I have already email to support but nothing change the problem still exist
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocube-pro/woocube-pro.php on line 296

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocube-pro/woocube-pro.php:296) in /public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

Hello,

We have released a new version of the WooCube Pro, 2.0.91. It specifically addresses the PHP error you outlined. You can download it here

http://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/woocube-pro/

With that said, the latest version will not fix your bigger issue. Your setup is destroying/removing the session variable set by WooCube Pro. Until you figure out which of your other plugins or theme is doing this, you will continue to have issues

Continue to communicate with the project manager assigned to your case. He/She can provide test cases to verify the plugin works on a base installation with a stock wordpress theme and the three plugins cubepoints, woocube, and woocommerce. We can then provide a quote for figuring out whats destroying/removing the WooCube Pro PHP sessions

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.