Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    STEVE
    Participant

I greatly appreciate that you will continue to review this issue until a solution is found. If you log into my website you can see the issue for yourself if you haven’t already.

Just as a reminder, as I explained in a previous post (#2721), since I updated the BePro Listings plugin to version 2.1.40 (September 2nd, 2014), my location search has not been working properly. Even after you instructed me to install the latest version of the Search Addon, my location search is still not working properly. And to be clear, when I say its not working properly I mean the way it worked before I updated the BePro Listings plugin to version 2.1.40. As of right now it’s not working at all.

I do also appreciate you offering me an option for immediate attention. However, I can’t see how I would purchase development hours when it’s clear that the problems started after I updated the BePro Listings plugin to version 2.1.40. I would understand if these problems were caused by something I did, but that’s not the case.

As always, thank you for your help.

STEVE
    Participant

Just following up. I noticed you released a few BePro Listings updates. I haven’t installed any of them. I don’t know what your status is with resolving my issue, so I won’t install any updates unless you instruct me to.

Hi,

We have not forgotten about your situation. The recent updates have been exclusively focused on our new Form Builder addon integration. Upgrading will not alter your current search features.

Our search capabilities are central to the plugin and important for its success. We will continue to investigate this issue and will update this post when a solution is found

___
    BePro Software Team

STEVE
    Participant

Thank you. If there is anything you need me to do or test, just let me know. Or if you need temporary admin access to my WordPress back-end just ask. Anything I can do to help I’ll do.

Thanks again.

STEVE
    Participant

As you know, my BePro Listings “Where” search feature has not been working since September 3rd, since the install of that update that broke it. I’ve been patiently awaiting you to address the issue. Please let me know what the status is. Thank you.

Hi

We appreciate your patience.

A developer will be in touch with you within 24 hours. We will discuss where you believe the issue began and how you would like the search features to work going forwards

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.