Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    spencec

As this is now working; I’d like to know how I can add the “Real Estate” fields to the form builder?

When a user submits “space” and the real estate plugin is enabled; there is nothing in the form to enable the user to add that information. So, when they publish the listing – the listing appears live; with real estate fields, that show like this – No. of Rooms: “#”

Any ideas?
    Regards

Hi,

We created a new topic since this is a different question and plugin 🙂

Which real estate addon are you using, the free one? To integrate with niche market addons, you will need to use specific field names in the form. Take a look at the following article

http://www.beprosoftware.com/documentation/customizing-bepro-listings-fields/

The field names you need are

– num_rooms
    – num_baths
    – num_floors
    – num_parking
    – status
    – sq_ft

If you are going to integrate with another addon, you will need to use the fields that the plugin is using. We do not recommend doing this but it is possible. We recommend using the Form Builer only, then using css to style the fields. The Form Builder is superior to all niche market addons in most ways
    ___
    BePro Software Team

spencec

Hi,

Thanks for creating this as another thread 🙂 I should have done that first!

I am using the free real estate add on, but I have bought the form builder.

Regards
    Spence

Hi Spence,

I would suggest deleting the free add-on. The form builder is powerful and should be all you need

___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.