Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Cliff
    Participant

Is there a possibility to change remove or edit the standard listing details, geographic details and realestate details.
    Also would like the possibility to add custom fields with dropdown, radio and or checkboxes.

Hi.

The only way to change the fields is through custom development. You may consider using the “BePro Listings Tags” plugin for an opportunity to add custom information to Real Estate listings.

http://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/bepro-listings-tags/

Usually, we can create any list of custom form elements within 5hrs of wordpress development $275. The only stipulation being its static. The solution is delivered as your own personal addon.

http://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/wordpress-development-1hr/

Feel free to search our forums, this has been discussed a few times. We welcome suggestions regarding how exactly this would work. The trending issue, is that each input requires different treatment in terms of layout, storage and search criteria while still producing fast searches results. If someone can suggest a realistic plan for how exactly that would work, we would be happy to build it.

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Cliff
    Participant

For custom forms i use Gravityform which i think is a great plugin. Is there a possibility that i can add a gform shortcode into the listing? If the listing can be changed in page instead of post type, ill be able to add any custom form i like.

Example: if there would be a add on for shortcodes, i’ll be able to put any custom form in any listing. Or is that hard to realize?

Hi,

Maybe i misunderstood the question. Please confirm:

You would like to put a gravity form on an existing listing? So the user would visit the listing and see a form there?

This is very realistic. Currently, you can put shortcodes in the content area of each listing. The results will show up in the tabs.

Would you prefer your shortcode show up in the body before the tabs or in its own tab?

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Cliff
    Participant

Yes, i would like to have a gravity form into the listing but before the user visit the listing.
    I want the gravityform appear into the listing when a user create a listing.
    For this i need the listing page type and not a listing post type. I don’t mind if it appears in content or tab.

Gravity form also autofill the user information fields like name, email, customers id and other information using merge tags.

Is this also possible for BePro?

Ok.

What happens to the information after it is saved? Where would it be displayed? Are you expecting this information, saved by gravity forms, to be searchable?

___
    BePro Software Team

Cliff
    Participant

All information can be saved to post_type=bepro_listings by gravity forms. All information is displayed in BePro listing after submission. Already tried that but somehow BePro is not detecting the post in the front while it is present in the back.
    As far it is searchable i dont know yet. If you want i can provide you the Gform plugin.

Hi,

Your trials don’t work because BePro Listings is far more complex than that. Each addon creates new tables and adds new sql to the queries. Even in its base free form, all custom fields generated by BePro Listings are managed and stored separately from the wordpress post.

So to answer your question, anything is possible. However, we need to clearly define your expectations before we can provide a quote for achieving your goals.

So we have confirmed that you would like Gravity forms to replace BePro Listings input fields… OK, so we need help with the following

1. BePro Listings features various ways to display listing details. Where are you expecting the information saved by gravity forms, to show up on the front end?
    2. Are you expecting these fields to be searchable?

___
    BePro Software Team

Cliff
    Participant

Ok, the trial could be the problem, i ordered the Gold package but couldnt find the download link for BePro Listings. All other links i received by mail and are available in my account.

For your questions
    1. Yes, it is possible to save by Gform, information shows up on front end by placing merge tags in template field. (Every field can be assigned with a merge tag)
    2. Yes, Gform can also sent specific field queries while saving

Hi,

BePro Listings is downloaded for free here

http://www.wordpress.org/plugins/bepro-listings/

The gold package includes addons which extend BePro Listings. They offer the opportunity to improve existing features and add completely new ones

I think maybe you are misunderstanding my questions. Lets try this another way. As an example, lets look at the BePro Listings Real Estate addon. It adds the following features

– new input fields
    – some fields are shown in listing results like # of rooms
    – several new search options appear like # of bedrooms
    – New status options are added
    – Some status options have banners which show up on listings
    – Listing detail pages show real estate details

So for the gforms addon you are requesting, i need you to point out which of the points above apply and how. Not technically how its possible, let us figure that out. Simply follow the list, so to start you stated

– new input fields (controlled by gforms)

Ok, what about the other features. How are you expecting gforms would work with the other BePro Listings features?

___
    BePro Software Team

Cliff
    Participant

If the gform fields works, i probably dont need the other input fields. infact i probably won’t need the BePro Listings Realestate at all.
    The fields i create with gform integrates with all excisting WP user fields, and all other option fields can simply be created by drag and drop. If this works sky is the limit.

If it is necessary to maintain the existing fields because of the related functions, the fields should not be created by gform.

Unfortunately you never answered my question.

– How are you expecting gforms would work with the other BePro Listings features?

So i am unable to provide a quote for you. You may find it easier to explain your needs during an hour of verbal consultation

http://www.beprosoftware.com/shop/consultation/

___
    BePro Software Team

samrg353
    Participant

Is there a way to upload the number of bathrooms, bedrooms, sqft, and parking space via csv. I don’t see column headers for them.

Hi,

Yes, you can upload this information via csv. In fact, we have a sample csv we can provide. An email has been sent to you, regarding a few changes we need you to make to your account, before we can forward the csv

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Hi,

We finally released a Visual Form Builder and it integrates with the Real Estate plugin. This is a great way to alter the labels and fields in the submission form

Click here to view our Form Builder Addon

Regards
    ___
    BePro Software Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.