Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    STEVE
    Participant

I believe I have discovered a major flaw in your Listing Details page design. There seems to be no way to show the address associated with each listing on the listing’s details page. Under the “Details” section, there is only the text “Address – View Map” with a link on “View Map” that opens a map of the address location. This is a nice feature, but for visitors that want to simply write down, copy & paste, or print the street address, they can’t because it’s not shown.
    For example, you have a sample site set-up at http://bycater.ca. If a person is using this site and clicks on the listing of a restaurant and they decide they want to visit that restaurant, they have no way to quickly know the address of the restaurant. It would just make logical sense to actually show the text address under the “Details” section of the page along with the contact name, email and phone number.
    For anyone creating a listing site where the address information is more important than showing a map if it, this would be a huge improvement to your product!
    And I’m pretty sure you can make such an adjustment in a few minutes, considering it’s just pulling a few field from the Geographic Details section of the listing; the same information it’s pulling to create the “View Map” link.
    On behalf of all your loyal users/customers I think this slight tweak to the listing details page would be very much appreciated.
    Can you make this available to us?

Hi,

Great request. The original goal was to keep personal information private from search engines. This has slowly changed, as other users have posted similar requests to display info details. I believe we can create a solution which would allow you to toggle privacy.

A new version of BePro Listings is scheduled to be released by Monday. I will add this request to the list of development tasks. Hopefully our team will get it out for that release, but no guarantees. Funny enough, when building a product for mass distribution, some things seem simpler than they really are

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

STEVE
    Participant

I’m looking forward to this new release. I’m hoping this the above mentioned functionality will be addressed. 🙂

When the update is released will I get the “update available” notification in my WordPress Admin like other plugins do it?

Yes, this plugin works from wordpress.org so you will get the notification that there is a new version when its released

Regards,
    ___
    BePro Software Team

STEVE
    Participant

I just noticed this feature was released with the last update. It’s perfect! Awesome job guys!

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.